High Quality ProductsWe carry the top styles from the most popular brands
Fast ShippingShipping calculated at checkout
Excellent Customer ServiceCan't find what you are looking for? Call now for personal service.
Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail: Washington is written by Tami Asars. Tami grew up in western Washington playing in the North Cascades. She teaches classes on backpacking basics, lightweight backpacking, and more.
The Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail (PCT) meanders from the California-Mexico border north to the border of Washington and Canada. It’s a rigorous trail, first envisioned in 1926 and now encompassing some 2,650 miles. Each volume of this new series focuses on section-by-section pieces of the PCT and includes the following features:
• Trail sections of 4- to 10-night trips
• Detailed camp-to-camp route descriptions
• Easy-to-understand route maps and elevation profiles
• Details on specific campsites and most-reliable water sources
• Road access to and from various trail sections
• Info on permits, hazards, restrictions, and more
• Alternate routes and connecting trails
• Clear references to the PCT’s established system of section letters, designating trail segments from Mexico to Canada—so you can easily cross-reference the guides with other PCT resources
• Key wilderness sights along the way
• Suggested itineraries